Sunday, January 23, 2011

It is what it is


I am done with weekend 4 of the year.  52 more to go! :)

I am so happy that I don't actually live my life by getting through a weekend.  I think it would be actually miserable!
I am finishing up the weekend routine, of putting groups together, updating information, and sending a plethora of emails!  It's ok though, I enjoy it, it's fun.  It is something that is an absolute essential in order to maintain my work, otherwise, it runs away from me, and I will never catch up!
Tomorrow the wife and I are heading to Corpus Christi, to visit her grandpa, it should be a really nice trip, quick for sure, but relaxing is what I'm hoping mostly.
Tonight is pasta night with the wife!  I am excited to just have her home and us sit together and relax for once in a while.  It is far to often that we just work and work past each other and throw love at each other instead of stopping and embracing it with each other.
Well the wife is on her way home so I had best go get dinner started!   G'night all!

-josh

No comments:

Post a Comment